Poems

Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift

Dec 10, 2019

new changes

It feels like school just started a week or so ago and already its final exams. I don't know I if I'm doing enough, if I've done enough. I don't know if it's foolish to be planning for ahead. The plan is not to back out, but time is also key here. Like if I fail a module and can't move on to the next sem then there is honestly no point in continuing. Waiting a whole year to re-do something's not worth the time. 
I tell myself i won't blame myself, I've put in a lot of work and done my best. But honestly when it comes down to it, there is only ever really one person to blame. Myself. Blame has to go somewhere to feel okay, to feel better. So I'll just blame myself