Poems
Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift
Dec 10, 2019
Exams again
As I sit here before my last paper (for this semester) I wonder if I've done enough. The soft pounding of my brain induced but the fever coursing through my blood I wonder if I will function. Been sick pretty much the whole 4 days that I've had to study for this module. It's been slow moving, lethargy and just the questions take so long to do that I can't seem to complete it. Can't move my hand long enough to do a question in one sitting. Banking so much on the 'exam adrenaline' to fuel me later. That i can continuously do this for 2.5 hours. That my brain will work fast enough, all the papers have been a race a rush. If I move too slow I don't think I stand a chance. Honestly if there was a supplementary paper I'd go for that instead of doing this. I guess I just have to wait and see.