Poems

Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift

Nov 17, 2019

Time passed by

Things have changed quite alot. Alot has also happened. Not quite sure why this avenue but it feels safe somehow. 

Update:
I graduated poly did pretty okay.
Year 3 was a nightmare in terms of CCA (SA drama). I was head of drama ahaha out of the plethora of 4 people to choose from. 
But it was an experienced I learned, I felt, I grew.
Went overseas (North Carolina) for a year on the BOOST programme to train. THAT was another experience. Sigh I wish I'd had updated during that period, could have helped too. 
Then came back, join Lonza and stayed till 23 Aug 2019. 
Where I quit. To go to school. University. 
As of today it's been 2 months in school. And there is so many thoughts, so many emotions, so many worries. 
There's also the random things that had happened in life update. Not sure if i want to lump it all together into one post. I think I should. But now right now. It's 3am i don't know why I'm awake. 
Will add the life update soon and edit the post to be better. 
I should also update the skin and font and basically everything. 
But here's to being back.