Poems

Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift

Oct 7, 2013

At some point

No matter what things will never be the same again
Realisation of the hard truth you have been skirting around can hurt badly.

At some point, we are bound to hurt people. But is it intentionally?
Do we ever realise that we have hurt someone? Not all people breakdown and cry the moment they feel hurt, in those cases how do we know what we have done? Or maybe its a game of give and take, people are bound to hurt us and in return we hurt someone as well. A cycle that continuous with ignorance.

At some point, we find ourselves filled with so much dreams.
These dreams come with questions and worries and a million other strings attached.
Will we ever let go? Will we ever have the courage to live with reckless abandon even if just for a moment?


 Maybe I could have stopped situations. But maybe I was wrong.
Maybe life has its surprises that will make sense in my little head.

Maybe I can survive, but Maybe I am wrong. 

"But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

Should've held my ground
I could've been redeemed
For every second chance
That changed its mind on me
I should've spoken up
I should've proudly claimed
That oh my head's to blame
For all my heart's mistakes"
-Parachute, The Mess I Made