Poems

Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift

Oct 7, 2013

blind optimism

I don't see the point in what i did.Not liked I've blogged anything anyways.
Wow a whole month just missing.
A lot of things did happen though, just never got around to writing it down.
With no record of the unhappy memories a few months down the line
i won't remember it at all. I won't remember feeling so low, like the world was crashing around me.
That pain, that feeling that all hope is lost; i won't remember it.
But at that moment when it was happening, that was all i could think about. How that was the only thing that mattered.

So what ever problems we face in life now, no matter how big or dire the situation is there is light. There is a bigger picture in which that problem is merely a small dot.

Hope,
How easily we all tend to lose hope.
I never know if what I am feeling is hope or am I just in denial to what is going on.
'maybe its me and my blind optimism to blame'

School is starting again, soon. Final sem, and then my life will be hanging on the fence.