First 5 weeks:
Good routine and system. Tutorials on track. Car lab is abit of a wild card as I don't any prep beforehand and apparently no one else in the teams wants to either. I come up with a game plan the day/day before. All just say yes, no actual helpful comments. But Sherms always has things to say after the lab, after compare with everyone else session. But any actual things we should do? Nope.
Week 5:
Block bio lab. I'm making sure I watch as many lectures that I can on lab days so nothing piles up. The travelling is so draining and tiring honestly. It's a weird lab, we don't talk to each other. But we get our stuff done fast. Also individual report so need to interact I guess?
Week 6:
Shit. I forgot the lab report submission date. Submitted 12hours late at 5am. Shit. 50% deduction. I had the report done ages ago. I can't even with myself. Losing focus so bad, tutorials are lagging behind. I don't want to do this anymore.
Week 7:
Recess week, car race week.
Car race day was shit. Couldn't reproduce any results, guy was lost as usual, girl as usual. Sherms doesn't want to think as usual. It's not a bad team, just they should all talk/have opinions a bit more. Recess week catch-up week. But there's two quizzes next week. Gotta prioritize.
Didn't catch up my tutorials
Week 8:
Two quizzes. Quiz always induces dread. Home based is no different, in fact even more dread then usual. All the things I can't control, the timer, the camera. And more than once it crosses my mind to just close the cover to stop that feeling. Middle of the quiz, no explanation. Or the other more practical option instead, speed through just to get it over with
Week 9:
Another lab, it's about pumps. I'm happy, it's a nice lab. The burn out was a while ago. Tutorials and reviews are lagging behind. But hey I'm watching my lectures right. Even if sometimes an hour goes by and still don't know anything. I'm struggling with bio because my brain is stuck in a fog. I can do what I need to, but I can't retain anything. Why is it so hard to retain information. Does the environment really impact this way?
Week 10:
Got my shit together, using my bullet journal daily. Found a layout that works. I basically schedule every hour. I'm getting things done, back on track. Slow, like 4 hours for one tutorial slow. But it's progress.
Week 11:
One more quiz. There was a slight rain, the most peaceful quiz I've taken. I need it to slightly rain each time I have to do this. There's an assignment heavy weightage. I need to rethink my approach I gotta engage with people more. So that I feel like I can ask for opinions. Realise I need to check up on some friends. It's been a while. No job offer yet, I can't sit around with no work for 4 months. I ran, I managed to breathe and so I feel ok. Okay enough for the next day.