When you stand outside the door to compose yourself, rubbing at your face. Walk in to realise no one is home anyway, you still close the door and hope no one hears.
Am on a new schedule at work since we are down and there is basically nothing to do. Or more specifically nothing I can help with since they want people with more experience to help with the process development. But somehow I make it through each week, somehow the hours while away. So with the new schedule I'm going to work every weekday at 8. It's weird though, I'm so used to the other timing and actually prefer that.
It's really odd being home when the other housemate is home, like I never see her and poof I see her so much.
When someone pushes a worst case scenario at you and pushes you to answer 'what are you going to do?' But you honestly have no idea but try to come up with ideas on the spot. And somehow at the end of the conversation you are not so sure its worst case anymore but a more likely case.
I don't know why I started this post, its just random events/thoughts dumped ( not even nicely stringed together) together. What if I can't go back to the person I used to be? What if this is what I am. //
All those things I didn't say,
Wreaking balls inside my head.