Its funny how it seems so far away and yet so recent. The mind just playing tricks with time again i guess.
I am better now.
Being with people you don't know all the time has effects on your psyche.
It breaks you down especially if you don't really work well with the way they work.
On the second last day of work at novartis sg, the HR had one on one talks.
Just to share some observations and stuff.
He said i was easily impressionable. I agree,
There was that week when everyone else's opinion was weighing down on me so much I did what they did just to fit in, to seem more like them. But i couldn't. I just felt really evil, my own thoughts went against my own morals and i felt so upset at myself and guilty for it.
Being a bridge comes with some weight. You will require a certain sense of comfort and strength in your own shoes in order not to lose your way.
When the internal house conflict died down, then came the outside. People who are under the impression that they are so high and above everyone, they are good and kind. They don't really get a chance to see what they are doing, blinded by their own ego. Cause if they could, they would realise they do the exact same thing that they complain about. I can't say i was cheated or fooled, its just i never actually knew the person at all. Well at least i thought i did, but things change.