Just for curiosity's sake did you honestly even for one second truly believe i was overjoyed about where the script stands?
I didn't tell you, precisely because it was too late. I mean what would be the point, not like you/we could change it any more. This thing had already been dragging on for so long. And that friday, seeing everyone else agree to it, everyone actually being excited and happy and working together, I just did not have the fight in me to say no. I did not have it in me, to create more problems and drag this on because of one stupid person who could not agree. That friday was already too late to change in my point of view.
Let's skip the your way/my way thing and find one way. can we?
Remembered the train ride again, ahah its making me think too much.
She had a flip side, to why she wouldn't change things. I was about to ask her what cause I honestly had no flip side, when she said it herself. I was thinking 'oh'. Am i better off not having that flip side like her? Or does it just make the whole situation sad?
One thing i have come to realise though, the idiot who said you can have anything you want if you set your mind to it and worked hard did not live in the 21st century. Because in the 21st century things like that don't happen. You don't get to become a zoo-keeper just because you work hard, you need to be smart enough to get the paper qualifications for it. \
lone wolf: He was a crazy guy, but I bet to him it was all worth it every second.
Clutching straws