This week was there.
Like all the other weeks have been, routine tends to drain things out of you.
mainly emotions
Took off for work on wednesday, for something that did not happen.
But the sleep all 12 hours of it was good :)
I felt well rested, but not energetic? im not sure if that's the word for it.
Drama with tmt, was umm not what i planned, but happy that there's more tmt people.
And they seem like really nice/fun people.
The script has changed again, obviously.
I'm not happy with where it is now and honestly don't know if i'll ever come to agree with it.
But at least now/after a day I have an answer for that question that was nagging at me.
thank you h, i guess umm you sort of ..uhhh you did something okay, there/
work week
wow, no idea how I pass the time, like really. Like im just there stringing myself along and suddenly its 4 and there's hope! The days are becoming a blur though, so good thing im writing it all down.
or my remaining elogs will get worse. Sigh, im just really really really hoping that empty highlight won drag me down. It just can't/
Thursday:
I went to pennisula, took outram bus then went to city hall with jx and rach.
I didn't get lost! Whoo..
I walked around feeling intimidated for like sometime before i got the guts to walk into a shop.
Good first shop choice though, ahah the guy was really nice and friendly.
Second talking guy shop though was ughh.. Talked way too much, and yeah even though I was look and like pretty interested I walked out.
Friday:
Im getting a new 'project' at work! YAY awesome news.
Then went to the airport to send jx off.
It's scary and slightly surreal.. Got me thinking about whether I'd anything like that.
IT seemed like what i wanted, but the scary has just factored in and now im thinking again.
Made a failed bday video/
Train ride: I thought was going to be looooooong, but went by quite fast.
It's comforting to know im not the only confused, self-doubting person. C and I got to talking about the attachment and stuff, both understand and are glad we got the intern then study route instead of the other way around. A lot of confusing questions have popped up
its no longer what i want, but what i can.
I'll be clutching straws.
She's extending, for 6 weeks which is a lot. Me? Well for now its still a question mark.
Nothing is ever black and white, the context of the situation sometimes matters more than the situation at hand.