First week of cptc is almost going to end
Its boring, ahhh just sit in the class for like 3/4 hours straight and listen to that guy talk.
Everyone wants to fall asleep! Its not just me.
So far it started at 9 but now onwards will start at 8, sigh need to wake up earlier at least it ends earlier.
The train is much emptier for the 8/4 timings, so at least i got that.
I feel so tired, din realise it till today. Suddenly started sniffling and the classroom felt sooo cold.
asdf hope im not getting sick its not a good time. Oh ya been busy rushing to school after cptc to practice with juniors. Ummm honestly, the fact that they never/don't/seldom reply is really annoying and i really want to just slap their face for it, but i have to play nice and not chase anyone away. A lot of them died on wed?
When we decided to do final call-if-you-dont-pick-up/can't-make-it-then-your-dead thing.
I mean it was a long time coming, just you know. Lazy to do it. The practice has its moments, i really want it to get better. If I could, I would just be the people myself with the rest of my goodtrusty year 2's. But its like the only time you get to choose a role, and be something you like. Somehow I am always the only one who gets the role i want, so passing it on? Ha that sounded like crap the moment it came out. I just want it to look good, do people proud. This is like the last thing for so many people and omg the way its going *breathes* sigh...
Its not all bad, like mentioned they have their moments. I feel bad for coming home late like all the time.
Time management.
Its not the planning that daunts me, okay well I am pretty lazy to sit around and plan it all out. But I've done it before (well I think I have, have I?). Moving on, its when things don't go according to plan. And come on, life has a whole bunch of last minute things that will always somehow pop up. What do I do then? Sit around and re-schedule? I have just never got the whole scheduling thing down pat. But really, when you have things so planned to a tee, and it goes awry how do you deal with it? I'm pretty sure, no one wants to stand around and listen to you rant your life planning thing out. And let's face it, ranting is pretty much the most effective way to release emotion. And after the ranting you can then settle down and Re-plan your life/week/whatever out Again.
Oh and my supply of almonds has finished : (