I realise i never made that classic 'new year's' post.
There's the people who say look forward and then the people who say look at the past.
Does is ever matter? I don't think i've ever actually made a new year's resolution. By the time i came to the age of realising that people made such things i also came not to believe in it. Maybe one year or a few i had that magic, i felt the magic that a new year brings. Guess I lost it along the way. I was hoping I'd feel it this year, felt like I needed the renewal. Well, just to be clear it did not happen, din feel it. But sometime before the end of the year, I found new knowledge? That actually we all have our own personal new year's day. Our birthday. ahahaha as if i needed more reason to add more fan fare to that date. Its true yeah, our year and living starts on that day.
It does not really feel like a new year anyway. Cause school's in the middle of nowhere. Let's admit the only reason we even know what day it is, is because we have school.
Had e-learning week, rather real school though cause some of the assignments are mental and stupid. OH duty on sat. That was fun, would rather be advocating my own course though. The experiment is to make STRAWBERRY DNA! Awesome maxx. I got CPT which does cabbage pH indicator. Pretty okay i guess. So no one actually asks any question, is just you kinda start talking about the course and job prospects to fill the weird silence gap going on. Kept pushing people to my course though. Then the highlight!
KIDS
Yupp kids, Mr. robert's daughters to be exact. Fiona and Erika. Omg i love their names heehee. Princess names awwwww. They were soo cute, they even wore the lab coat and all. They played a whole bunch with the cabbage and did the dna twice and walked around the life science area. It was slightly odd how trusting he was to just leave his kids with us. I mean considering the fact that he only taught us one module and thats in year one. But they were sooo sute especially fiona. And he's such a good dad, was so enthusiastic all the time "that's fantastic!" Ended at 6 and went to naked fish for dinner. It was nice, meeting people after the break.
No wishes for the new year, honestly when i see/hear people mention *insert current year* please be good to me, I find it annoying. Is that all you got to say? *laugh* That's pathetic, your talking to a year. And pathetic, coming from me I'm sure means a lot. My papaya candle though, that well that is worth mentioning (: