Traquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
You are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot and you haven't got a clue somehow
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot and you haven't got a clue somehow
I'll make a man out of you
(Be a man)You must be swift as the coursing river
(Be a man)You must be swift as the coursing river
(Be a man)With all the force of a great typhoon
(Be a man)With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Time is racing towards us until the Huns arrive heed my every order and you might survive
You're unsuited for the rage of war So pack up, go home, your through How could I make a man out of you?
Time is racing towards us until the Huns arrive heed my every order and you might survive
You're unsuited for the rage of war So pack up, go home, your through How could I make a man out of you?