I hear the wind call your name
The sound that leads me home
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
To you I'll always return
I know the road is long but where you are is home
Wherever you stay -
I'll find a way
I'll run like a river -
I'll follow the sun
I'll fly like an eagle - to where I belong
I can't stand the distance -
I can't dream alone I can't wait to see you -
Yes I'm on my way home Now I know it's true
Every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness
Your light gets me through
You run like a river -
You shine like the sun
You fly like an eagle
You are the one
I've seen every sunset
And with all that I've learnedOh it's to you -
I will always always return
The sound that leads me home
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
To you I'll always return
I know the road is long but where you are is home
Wherever you stay -
I'll find a way
I'll run like a river -
I'll follow the sun
I'll fly like an eagle - to where I belong
I can't stand the distance -
I can't dream alone I can't wait to see you -
Yes I'm on my way home Now I know it's true
Every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness
Your light gets me through
You run like a river -
You shine like the sun
You fly like an eagle
You are the one
I've seen every sunset
And with all that I've learnedOh it's to you -
I will always always return