Poems

Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift

Aug 17, 2013

No time to turn back now.

My attachment is over.
Had mixed feelings the whole week (a week that went by blindingly fast)
It was 'woo its going to end', 'yay more sleep', 'more time for drama', 'i like these people', 'im going to miss the routine', 'no more stringent direction' ,' bye people'', 'should i extend?'

"I may have not learnt a lot of things relevant to my course, but I have learnt life lessons"
I did really, some conversations directly to me, some I overheard. The random conversations I had in the pantry from which I gain general knowledge. Gosh im just making myself feel worse and more sad...
But wow, the last day....
They had cake and a card! I really did not expect that. I knew they were all busy as heck. So to get a cake and card and gather to meet, was really nice.
One thing constant throughout the whole week though was "hurry up and finish this, you desperately need this" it came into my mind at random moments. Quite moments when my mind was not thinking about other stuff and every night before I slept.

"In life we all have goals and dreams. Goals we work towards and try to achieve with hard work and determination. Dreams we just dream, no effort, no planning goes into it. It is important to realise what are our dreams and what are our goals. We should strive to work towards our goals and not let them remain as dreams. Most things are achievable with time, effort, patience and reason."

Oh my tolerance has gotten worse.. ahaha I used to be able to stay up till almost 2 and function. Now 12+ is like the limit. Its quite weird to think of the fact that for 6 months straight, no break I have been taking the same train, waking up at the same time, seeing the same people, having the same routine. I'm not quite sure what to think or make of it.
It might be weird having actual time on my hands, but with drama looking to everyday rehearsals probably not.
The musical (free tix courtesy of rene) was nice. I was in awe of the stage for like the first few acts, grinning like crazy.  They had follow spotlights!!!! Kerwin thought it was terrible though, I did stone/almost sleep at one point. The dancing was nice and the songs ummm not the highlight is all I'll say. And Rene said, that was the theatre that the musical was going to be at. So ya, our seats well it was near the stage so can see the people better but it was the one at the side, so you had to shift your whole body to an angel. I tried to rest my head back and see but, nope does not work.

Went back late, which resulted in me sleeping till 2 today.

Presentation is.. there..
Report is almost done, reaching the min page limit already.. But now I'm worried that my content's all wrong. That chunk is like 15 pages, i cannot cannot take it out. No time to turn back now. 

it can mean there's no more chances to turn around and do it all over again. Or it could mean that it does not exist to re-do. nothing to turn around to.