In nineteen minutes, you can stop the world; or you can just jump off it.
Its been stuck in my head. Usually its like a lyric that stuck. Words, yeah but it wears off especially if i write it down. I've written this down a billion times and said it in my head a billion more. I don't even get what it means. Well i think i do, roughly, somewhat okay.
I need to go back and read that book again desperately/.
Im sorry its not all its cut out to be this time round. I wish i could do something about it. I wish that things had turned out differently. But it didn't, So seriously stop over thinking this. Over-thinking can ruin things. It can twist even the good and normal to something you can identify anymore. It hurts cause i actually know you. I know more than your name.
Those random strangers they brought me joy no doubt but its just that fleeting moment. All i have after we part ways is their name and the memory of that moment.
Well today was fun. Went to the Harry potter exhibition; finally!! first time going to MBS, so kinda got lost. But after i saw the helix bridge and the building was quite okay to find the place. That is one long bridge. I remember some teacher telling me how important the design is cause its like the helix structure of DNA. From far you can see it, but walking under it not so much just looks like artistic wave thingys. As i was walking the bridge i got remembered by this part in the hp movie where the death eaters take down the golden gate bridge or smth. The exhibit, a bit disappointing, i kinda expected more stuff to be on display. They never showed draco's wand!!So upset. The store is ex to the max. One small piece of choc is like 6 bucks. If it was in the movie kind box packaging then i would have got it, but it was in plastic wrapper. I got to see hermione's dress up close. Her purple/pink one and the red one. I realise they put alot of effort and detail. Even in the small character's costume. I was really really really tempted to just touch the robes and all, but got people patrolling. At the start before we enter they take a pic. Then at the end at the store you can go buy the pic, with diff background. But like they never say, so its quite weird with the background.
OMG i need to go back to IKEA asap!!! I miss your couches and chairs! Went their for breakfast that day with fina. The breakfast okay okay la. We did our usual 'testing' on their sofas.. Some of them is tooo comfortable i did not want to leave. Sofa i miss, you. i want you to be mine. Oh got the blue chair looks very nice and when i sit i feel like some kind of queen or smth. The striped chair was super comfy and its perfect for my height. To lean back and rest. Aahahha i realise none of you reading this will realise what the heck im talking about. 2 weeks till holiday ends, rest assured Ikea i Will be back! After that went esplanade to just sit around. Wanted to buy the i/c. then never, so just sat there and read. Quite nice actually cause it was quite and no people walking about and the chair is okay. Saw this shop that sells movie posters, its nice but where would i put it??
I can't sleep. This is what happens when i sleep till 10. the longer i sleep the later i feel sleepy.
Hmmm google and random people tell me that tea has less caffeine then coffee( obvious i know fact)
So it does not keep one awake to the same extent as coffee, but if you drink quite a bit. then yes milk tea will keep you awake. I drank a small cup, okay its a normal size cup. But seriously im not blaming the tea here. Think its the fact i slept till 10. Thinking of venturing into flavoured teas, mmmmm. lemme see about that.