Poems

Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift

Sep 19, 2012

Fate? maybe not quite



We can all find happiness in the world, if we’re meant to that is. Or we could go against the plans of destiny and fate to make our own happiness. I say make not find. Finding could lead us to an endless pursuit in search of something we’re not even sure is out there. Making it on the other hand means our own happiness is up to us. We choose how and when it appears. It could appear at our weakest moment. Isn’t that what everybody wants, happiness to appear at their weakest moment. Someone to cheer them up, to take their mind away from the unhappiness. Maybe we’re not all meant to save the world. If fate and destiny could meet what plans would they come up with for us? They say fate and destiny mean the same things but to me fate is a path written for us in the skies. Destiny is what we’re meant to do; it’s a choice we make to decide what our future sees. Destiny; it’s the answer to the big why am I here question.

It's the oldest story in the world.
One day, you're 18 and you're sitting there, planning for someday.
And then quietly, without ever noticing, someday is today.
And then someday, is yesterday, and this is your life.
Live deliberately with passion + ❤ .

Thank you for the present and the ever treasure note. I truly was wonderstruck i sat there and stared at it :)

Wanted to add the birthday things here but i got long so next one!
I realise it either i don't post and create a desert or i spam..... hmmmmm
I have the cutest dog ever. like his face :)