Poems

Don't you dream impossible dreams? - Taylor Swift

Jul 15, 2012

It seems to be that all i've been doing is complaining about time.
its been a week since camp is over and the week like just flew past.
got loads of pending work to be done.

and yet im doing nothing about  it except talk about. so in all honesty i've got no one else to blame but me then. just wish i was not so used to blaming myself. cause maybe then i'd do something more. blase.

right now its like i can think it. i know what the situation requires me to feel, but its not happening. suddenly every emotion is just a thought. not something, its non-existent.
the cancelled thoughts disappear cause it rings hard, and i don't want to reminders. 

your not alone I'll listen to you
till your tears give out
your safe and sound 
I swear I won't let you down. 
Your not alone, never ever. I'm always just here.